Gold plating in 3 stages,
using the Brush Plating method;
1. Prepare the surface of the item
you want to gold plate with our special preparation compound, MPU
2. Start gold plating, using Spa
Plating’s gold plating solution and
equipment, as shown in the
picture on the left.
3. After you’ve finished gold plating, keep it looking its best by using our MetaSeal to protect the surface.
Our free plating manual will get you started – just click on the link below.
About Brush Plating
Brush plating is a way of electroplating gold or silver onto metal and non-metal surfaces, without having to immerse your work in a tank of chemicals. To see how it works, take a look at any of our demonstration videos by clicking on our YouTube link on the left.
Our On-Line Calculator
If you click on the calculator icon on the right, you'll be able to calculate
- how much plating solution you'll need
- how long it will take to plate to a particular thickness
- guidance with what kind swab to use